Take a look at theology as it applies to our faith, our church and our culture at large. Gather together with like-minded 25-35 year olds in all stages of life, to grow deeper in our roots of faith and in our Y|A community.
This course does not require a high degree of Biblical or theological knowledge. It is designed to equip you with the courage, skills and tools to engage non-religious and nominally religious people in thoughtful, kind and winsome conversations about God, life and faith.
• Tuesdays 4/12 – 5/31 | Room C141 | Building C
• Coffee and Fellowship starts at 6:30, Class will be 7-8:30pm
• Led by: Trenton Smith & Addison Price
• Registration not required
The first few topics will include:
- 4/12: Suffering - our world is hurting right now, why does God let good men suffer?
- 4/19: Creation - What does a broken world mean theologically?
- 4/26: The Holy Spirit - How do we know when we are being guided by the Holy Spirit in a world filled with so much noise?
Questions? Contact Trenton Smith | 210-823-1456