Disciple Bible Study
Disciple is a life-changing, in-depth Bible exploration. Participants read and learn daily from the Bible and from additional resources. Disciple is designed to be delivered in a small group setting. The small groups meet weekly for discussion and fellowship.
There are six different studies within Disciple:
- Disciple 1 provides a foundational overview of the Bible. Beginning with Genesis and continuing through Revelation, group members will read approximately 80% of the Bible in 34 weeks.
- Disciple 2 is a study of Genesis, Exodus, Luke and Acts. Genesis and Exodus are foundational books of the Bible that cover creation, Noah, Abraham, Moses and much more. Luke and Acts, both written by Luke, cover more of the New Testament than any other single author. 34 weeks.
- Disciple 3 examines the Old Testament Prophets, from Isaiah to Malachi, as well as the Letters of Paul in the New Testament. 34 weeks.
- Disciple 4 focuses on several books of the Old Testament (Esther, Psalms, Proverbs and more) and the New Testament writings of the Apostle John. 32 weeks.
- Disciple 5 (Jesus and the Gospels) digs deeply into the missions and message of Jesus through a detailed and comparative study of the Gospels. 32 weeks.
- Christian Believer is a study of the classical doctrines of the Christian faith, including God’s Providence, Atonement, Judgment, and Eternal Life, and many more. 30 weeks.