Wrestling with the Bible
Presented From: Aug 19, 2012 To: Sep 16, 2012
The Bible contains some of the loftiest and most beautiful verses in literature. Millions look to it for inspiration and guidance. At the same time, some parts are confusing and others are deeply disturbing.
- Did God really command violence and genocide?
- Was the earth really created 10,000 years ago?
- Are women required to be silent and subservient?
- Are we bound by ancient codes regarding sexuality?
- Are these the words of God or mortals?
If you’ve ever had questions about the Bible, we’d like to invite you to join us for a series of honest and frank messages entitled, "Wrestling with the Bible."
The Reliability of the New Testament
Sep 16, 2012
The Bible and Sexuality
Sep 09, 2012
Dinosaurs on the Ark: The Bible and Science
Sep 02, 2012
Violence and God in the Bible
Aug 26, 2012
Making Sense of the Bible
Aug 19, 2012